About Our Small Molecule Nucleic Acid Hybrid (SMNH) Chemistry Platform
Our SMNH compounds are designed to resemble naturally occurring nucleotides and nucleic acids in the body. They act directly on target proteins and can therefore be used to upregulate or downregulate the activity of disease-related proteins.
Some key features of our SMNH compounds include:
- Novel mechanism of action, including induction of the innate immune response
- Multiple routes of delivery
- Target a broad range of diseases, including autoimmune and oncological diseases
- Potential to be used as part of a combinatorial treatment
- Limit the likelihood of drug-drug interactions